Solar Installation Gold Coast
Are you looking to reduce your electricity bills with a quality solar system from a trustworthy Gold Coast solar installation company? Then look no further than Sunburst Electrical.
We are accredited with the Clean Energy Council. We only install Tier 1 solar panels with the latest inverter technology. You can rest assured that you will receive a quality solution and your investment offers the expected longevity. Book your free no-obligation consultation today.
Switching to solar energy has never been easier. We are your local solar experts and we will provide you with the right sized solar system for your needs.
We can tailor a solar system to your needs and offer a cost-effective solar energy package. Our flexible payment plans are designed to provide you with flexibility with the solar system you need for your home.
If you would like to find out more about our residential solar installations, please contact us to arrange a free no-obligation consultation.
Our Solar Installation Process
Our solar installation process is efficient and straightforward, and our results speak for themselves. We have a smooth process to make sure you have a smooth and hassle-free installation process.
Step 1: Free Consultation
Start your solar power journey by making an appointment with one of our qualified installers. They will come to your home or business, discuss your options and recommend which solar system is best for your needs
Step 2: Installation
Once you are happy with our recommendation and payment plan proposal, a deposit is required. One of our friendly team members will confirm your installation date
Step 3: The Paperwork
We take care of all the boring paperwork for you. We will collect the required paperwork from you, submit the application to your electricity provider and seek approval before installation commences.
Step 4: System Installation
Our CEC- accredited licensed installers will install your solar system on your dedicated installation date.
Step 5: Balance Payment and Grid Connection
Once we receive the balance payment, we submit the paperwork to connect your system to the grid so you can start to reap the rewards of solar power.
Benefits of Solar Power
- Reduce your energy costs: The biggest drawcard for wanting solar installed is the cost savings it presents. It’s been stated that solar can reduce your power bills by 70-75%. According to Canstarblue, the average solar bill for a QLD household is $260. Moreover, Damien Moyse, policy and research manager at sustainability advocacy group Renew, estimated that a commonly sized $7500 solar PV system could save a household around $1000 to $15000 a year on their electricity bills.
- Reduce carbon footprint: Having a solar system installed will go a long way in reducing your carbon footprint. Solar energy is a clean, truly renewable energy source. Therefore, it can be channelled around the world and is always available – it will never run out, and we don’t harm the environment by harnessing it.
- Government Rebates: There are constantly Government schemes available for solar power, making it more affordable for Gold Coast homes and businesses. Currently, there is one scheme available for Gold Coasters, the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme. Find out if you are eligible for the rebate at the Federal Government’s energy rebates webpage.
- Interest- Free Buy Now Pay Later Payment Plans Available: We understand that having a solar system installed is an investment, which is why we offer flexible payment options to ensure everyone can afford the benefits of having a solar system. Contact our friendly team to discuss your budget repayment obligations.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Solar systems don’t usually require a lot of maintenance. With intermittent cleaning and annual health checks by a licensed electrical contractor, they should last around 20-25 years. The average cost of an annual inspection with a licensed electrical contractor is around $150.
- Add value to your home: Having a solar system not only adds value to your home but makes your home much more attractive to potential buyers. New research from realestate.com.au and Origin Energy found that 85% of Australians identify solar rooftop panels as something which adds to a property’s value. Moreover, 57% of homeowners said they would pay up to $10,000 more for a home equipped with solar, and 55% of renters said they would be willing to pay up to $10 a week more in rent for a property with solar.
Your Local Solar Installers Gold Coast and Northern NSW
For all your solar installation needs, get in contact with us today. To book a free no-obligation consultation give us a call on 0433 642 232 or complete our online enquiry form.
We have payment plans available through Zip Pay.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours or give us a call on 0433 642 232
Other Services We Offer